What is Business Intelligence?
• The gathering of data from multiple sources to present in a way that allows
executives to make effective business decisions.
• The transformation of data into knowledge.
Why use Business Intelligence?
• To understand your business, your opportunities and to identify missed opportunities.
• To make your business as efficient and competitive as possible.
• To understand the health of the organisation.
• To enable a common understanding of the business across the organisation.
• To make effective decisions based on accurate and timely information.